18 Feb Thrift Store Current Needs
All proceeds from store sales go directly to fund our programs including meals, shelter and men in addiction recovery in New Jersey.
Drop off hours
Our drop off dock hours are every day except Wednesday and Sunday from 9am to 3:30pm: All items are at the discretion of the dock manager.
Furniture Pickups requests: Please note the following when considering donating furniture.
• We currently only service the Morris County area.
• Our time frame for pick ups is approximately 30 days.
• We are not able to pick up items from a storage bin or facility.
• Our store has been blessed with so many wonderful donations and we do not have a lot of storage space. There are times when we can not find homes for some of the larger items and must recycle it ourselves which is a cost we can not incur. Some of the larger items, may require a fee.
• We currently are only able to schedule furniture pick ups at this time: Please email pictures of your furniture to firstname.lastname@example.org. and include your Name, Address, and contact number.
What We Accept
• We do accept clothing of all types (Men’s, Women’s and Children): All clothing and linen items (except fabric) may be brought to our drop off area during the normal dock business hours.
• Items must be in good, clean and workable condition
• Microwaves, toaster ovens, flat screen TVs, DVD players,
Items we cannot take
• Damaged, stained or unassembled furniture
• Large unstable items that contain excessive glass.
• Children’s furniture (Cribs, changing tables, strollers, car seats)
• Medical Equipment. i.e. walkers, wheelchairs, specialty beds etc
• Particle board furniture
• Stand alone chairs or tables. (Only matching sets are accepted)
• Sports or exercise equipment
• Mattresses or box springs.
• Light fixtures
• Window treatments
• Corporate office furniture
• Tube Televisions.
Starting April 15th, we will begin taking outdoor patio furniture and working Air conditioners.
If you have any specific questions, please call us at 973-538-0427