24 Apr SAVE THE DATE: The National Day of Prayer
Join with others on the National Day of Prayer… Together, we’ll pray for God’s blessing and help for our nation, our city and our neighbors in need here in Northern New Jersey.
We hope you’ll join us at our National Day of Prayer Event on May 6, 2021. We will be meeting from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the MPAC Theatre, 100 South Street Morristown. You can also join us virtually through Facebook!
Did you know our founding fathers called for this special day to pray? As early as 1775, people across the nation gathered together to seek God’s guidance and grace. And in 1952, President Truman signed the National Day of Prayer into law as an annual event.
This year, we celebrate nearly 70 years of prayer for America. Be a part of this legacy and start by praying today.
Pray for struggling individuals seeking help at the Market Street Mission…
- Pray for God’s protection and provision of food & supplies to care for the homeless in Northern New Jersey.
- Pray for healing and guidance for those seeking recovery from addiction.
- Pray for hurting guests to experience God’s love and help at the Mission, especially as so many are rebuilding their lives after last year’s challenges.
- Pray for Mission staff serving those in need…
- Dave, Executive Director
- Patrick, Food Services Manager
- Jacob, Learning Center Manager
Pray for our city…
- Pray for God to inspire a community outpouring of generosity for our neighbors who are homeless, hungry and struggling with addiction.
- Pray for our city leaders to guide our community in caring for those in need.
- Pray for more affordable housing to become available in our city for struggling individuals & families.
Pray for our nation & needs across the country…
- Pray for God to provide for those who are hungry & homeless in the US.
- Pray for all the organizations, ministries and caring individuals serving those in need.
- Pray for wisdom for our nation’s leaders in the decisions they’re making to address homelessness, hunger and addiction in our country.
In addition to your prayers, please consider sharing a special gift now to help provide the meals, shelter and life-changing care our homeless and hungry neighbors need.
DOWNLOAD YOUR 10-DAY PRAYER GUIDE NOW
Prepare your heart for the National Day of Prayer. Fill out the form below to get your 10-day Prayer Guide now. Use it each day as you pray for the Mission, our city and those in need locally and across the nation. Then get ready to pray with others in our community from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. on May 6 at the MPAC Theatre, 100 South Street Morristown. You can also join us virtually through Facebook!